Classic Quotes by John Quincy Adams (1767-1848) Sixth US President   All men
profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly.
To believe none so is something worse.

---------------

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the
sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.

---------------

America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy.

---------------

Patience and perseverance have a magical affect before which difficulties
disappear and obstacles vanish.

---------------

Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve
your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.

---------------

To live without having a Cicero and a Tacitus at hand seems to me as if it was
aprivation of one of my limbs.

Where annual elections end where slavery begins.

    ELLY,MistyLeaf,Elisi Eli& SunniD

  May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
      Chief Dan george