Classic Quotes by John Clare (1793-1864) English writer   And all the charms of
face or voice Which I in others see, Are but the recollected choice Of what I
feel for thee.

---------------

He could not die when trees were green, for he loved the time too well.

---------------

I long for scenes, where man hath never trod, a place where woman never smiled
or wept - there to abide with my creator, God, and sleep as I in childhood
sweetly slept, untroubling, and untroubled where I lie, the grass below -
above, the vaulted sky.

---------------

If life had a second edition, how I would correct the proofs.

---------------

Still, I have been no one's enemy but my own. My easy nature, either in
drinking or anything else, was always ready to submit to persuasions of
profligate companions, who often led me into snares.

The best way to avoid a bad action is by doing a good one, for there is no
difficulty in the world like that of trying to do nothing.

    ELLY,MistyLeaf,Elisi Eli& SunniD

  May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
      Chief Dan george