"A human being's first responsibility is to shake hands with himself."
~  Henry Winkler aka "the Fonz"

"You know the Buddhists believe that sometimes when everything is in turmoil,
it's because something wonderful is ready to be born and that thing is
distracting you so it can have some privacy during the birthing process."
~Pearl Cleage, from "I Wish I Had a Red Dress"

"Love is the answer. But while you're waiting for the answer, sex brings up
some pretty good questions." (Woody Allen)

"Set your sights high, the higher the better. Expect the most wonderful
things to happen, not in the future but right now. Realize that nothing is
too good. Allow absolutely nothing to hamper you or hold you up in any way."
{Eileen Caddy}

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It
will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are
only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." --Bruce
Lee

If you'd enjoy this free daily inspiration, I encourage you to spread the word
to family and friends so that we may bring inspiration into the lives of many!
If you are not on the list and this has been passed along to you, join us by
sending an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]