Classic Quotes by Hilaire Belloc (1870-1953) French writer   All men have an
instinct for conflict: at least, all healthy men.

------------------------

Be at the pains of putting down every single item of expenditure whatsoever
every day which could possibly be twisted into a professional expense and
remember to lump in all the doubtfulls.

------------------------

Be content to remember that those who can make omelettes properly can do
nothing else.

------------------------

Child! Do not throw this book about; refrain from the unholy pleasure of
cutting all the pictures out.

------------------------

>From quiet homes and first beginning,Out to the undiscovered ends,There's
>nothing worth the wear of winning,But laughter and the love of friends.

------------------------

I am writing a book about the Crusades so dull that I can scarcely write it.

------------------------

I said to Heart, 'How goes it?' Heart replied: 'Right as a Ribstone Pippin!'

------------------------

I shoot the Hippopotamus with bullets made of platinum, because if I use the
leaden one his hide is sure to flatten em.

    ELLY,MistyLeaf,Elisi Eli& SunniD

  May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
      Chief Dan george

http://sayings.wordpress.com/
http://spelling.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/