Life is no brief candle to me. It is sort of a splendid torch
which I have got hold of for a moment, and I want to make
it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to
future generations.

        George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
                 Irish Playwright

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble
thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to
judge by: the work is good, the product of a master
craftsman.

           La Bruyere

If the best man's faults were written on his forehead, it
would make him pull his hat over his eyes.

          Gaelic proverb

Puzzles, trivia teasers, word scrambles and more. Play for your chance to
win! http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink