It is a glorious achievement to master one's own temper.

          Anonymous

The one resolution, which was in my mind long before it
took the form of a resolution, is the key-note of my life. It
is this, always to regard as mere impertinences of fate the
handicaps which were placed upon my life almost at the
beginning. I resolved that they should not crush or dwarf
my soul, but rather be made to blossom, like Aaron's rod,
with flowers.

          Helen Keller

You really need to take care of yourself because you won't
be good for anyone else unless you take care of yourself.

         Harry Bartholomew

More photos; more messages; more whatever. Windows Live Hotmail - NOW with
5GB storage.