The world is good-natured to people who are good natured.

         William Makepeace Thackeray

God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.

          Jewish proverb

"Perhaps better we not obscure the idea that happiness and
misery, kindness and greed, and good works and bad deeds
are within the capacities of us all, not merely a select few."

         David P. Mikkelson

"EVERY path may lead you to God, even the weird ones.
Most of us are on a journey. We're looking for something,
though we?re not always sure what that is. The way is
foggy much of the time. I suggest you slow down and
follow some of the side roads that appear suddenly in the
mist."

         Real Live Preacher

Discover sweet stuff waiting for you at the Messenger Cafe.  Claim your
treat today!
http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_SeptHMtagline2

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/