Pain is temporary, pride is forever.

          Anonymous

Take full account of what excellencies which you possess,
and in gratitude remember how you would hanker after
them, if you had them not.

           Marcus Aurelius

"Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must
first see inside of you."

         Wally 'Famous' Amos

"Each decision we make, each action we take, is born out of
an intention."

             Sharon Salzberg

"I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of
commitment, and life's greatest rewards are reserved for
those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act
until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be
constant and consistent. As
simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common
denominator separating those who live their dreams from
those who live in regret."

       Anthony Robbins