Not a day passes over this earth but men and women of
note do great deeds, speak great words and suffer noble
sorrows.

             Charles Reed

The nobler sort of man emphasizes the good qualities in
others, and does not accentuate the bad. The inferior does.

          Confucius

"Every thing happens for a reason. Just be patient and in
time, those reasons will be answered for you. Sometimes,
the big question is (Why, is this happening to me)? The
answer to that question is, every day that we wake up, we
are gaining incredible knowledge, experience and wisdom.
Cherish these moments, hold them close to your heart, for
these are the Lessons of Life."

          Nancy Olivia Thomas

He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which
he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.

         Epictetus

It’s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/