You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to
bed with satisfaction. --George Horace Lorimer

"Some of us have great runways already build for us. If you have one, take off!
But if you don't have one, realize it is your responsibility to grab a shovel
and build one for yourself and for those who will follow after you." ~Amelia
Earhart

To be afraid is to behave as if the truth were not true. {Bayard Rustin}
If you'd enjoy this free daily inspiration, I encourage you to spread the word
to family and friends so that we may bring inspiration into the lives of many!
If you are not on the list and this has been passed along to you, join us by
sending an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]