To be alive, to be able to see, to walk,...it's all a miracle.

          Arthur Rubinstein (1887-1982)
              Polish Pianist

Life is not holding a good hand; Life is playing a poor
hand well.

         Danish proverb

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming
interested in other people than you can in two years by
trying to get other people interested in you."

          Dale Carnegie

"Guilt is anger directed at ourselves--at what we did or did
not do."

        Peter McWilliams

"Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be
content with what you have."

       Doris Mortman

You IM, we give.  Make every IM count for the cause of your choice. Join
Now.  http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/