Because women’s work is never done and is underpaid or unpaid or boring or
repetitious and we're the first to get fired and what we look like is more
important than what we do and if we get raped it’s our fault and if we get
beaten we must have provoked it and if we raise our voices we're nagging
bitches and if we enjoy sex we're nymphos and if we don't we're frigid and if
we love women it’s because we can't get a "real" man and if we ask our doctors
too many questions we're neurotic and/or pushy and if we expect childcare we're
selfish and if we stand up for our rights we're aggressive and "unfeminine" and
if we don't we're typical weak females and if we want to get married we're out
to trap a man and if we don't we're unnatural and because we still can't get an
adequate safe contraceptive but men can walk on the moon and if we can't cope
or don't want a pregnancy we're made to feel guilty about abortion and...for
lots and lots of other reasons we
 arepart of the women’s liberation movement.
--Originator Unknown

"Having the energy to pursue our passions will always come if that's our wish.
Most of who we are, what we do, and where we are going relates to our attitude.
Being tired, bored, scared, or unhappy are decisions, nothing more. Coming to
grips with this reality has the potential for changing every aspect of what
remains of our lives."  If you'd enjoy this free daily inspiration, I encourage
you to spread the word to family and friends so that we may bring inspiration
into the lives of many! If you are not on the list and this has been passed
along to you, join us by sending an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs