On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 12:53:10 PM, Kambiz Ansari wrote:

> Hi all ,
> I am looking for a editor which able us to type farsi
> text and give us converted farsi uncode which we can
> use it in web page . I really appriciate if any of you
> tell me a clue .
>

> thanks

Hi,

you can download Shabredo, which is based on Simredo from here:

http://www.chaparshabdiz.com/downloads/Shabredo-130302.tar.gz

We will add a descriptive HTML page later, but for now feel free to
use this little tool and give us some feedback. More info on how to
use, install etc... is included in the tar ball.

The part for Vazhenegar was kindly supplied by Saeed Nadjariun.

Hope this helps,
Arash