About KBDFA.DLL, you can find it at:

        http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/farsitools/kbdfa.dll

The instructions for installing it is at:

        http://www.farsiweb.info/howto/win2keyb/

roozbeh

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Hamed Abkar wrote:

> Hello , I wouldlike a file ( unicode)
>
> the name of file is :  Kbdfa.dll
> this file can run unicode in the computer , please send it for me , thanks.
>

> salam ! too siteetoon email e shoma ro neveshte bood , man file  e kbdfa.dll
> ke unicode ro ejra mikone mikhastam :) mamnoon misham bye :)

Roozbeh Pournader               | Sometimes I forget to reply to emails.
Sharif University of Technology | Some other times I don't find the time.
roozbeh <at> sharif <dot> edu   | So kindly remind me if it's important,
http://sina.sharif.edu/~roozbeh | and use other methods if it's urgent.