-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Mohsen
Pahlevanzadeh
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 2:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [farsiweb]SOS in PHP or Perl...

Hi dears.
I want to register a subdomain.
I want to any time that user fill application form and click Submit,my
program register a subdomain that user entried. Becuse i want to write a
Blogger,therfore i had register a subdomain for
each user.
I'm working under UNIX/Linux hosting.
If possible,introduce a function me that it is do.
Please guide me...
I'm waitting your email...
--Best regards