Dear friends,

Noroozetan mobarak. I would like to ask you for help . I have a website built in PHP and the language is English. Now I would like to add farsi text in the page. As I do not have any kind of software for this purpose and no knowledge about how to do it, I have used ASCII characters (&# numbers) to write in persian temp9orarly.

I have "charset=ISO-8859-1" and all Arabic/Persian characters in the form &#number; so far. I know that this is theoretically possible but not a good idea.

Is there any software I can use to write this farsi characters then paste it into the page?!! I do not have any idea about how to solve this problem.

Any help is really appreciated.

Best Regards

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.