Hi, there

I'm too glad to have relation with you and sharif university thanks for your mails and fonts and . . .

Ok I 'm a univesity student in shiraz and studing computer's software now I have a problem that i think you can solve it please tell me how can I use the unicode in delphi programming I don't need the discribtion of unicode I need the execution code of using unicodes ,you see I 'm expert on delphi programming and this is one my problems which sometimes happen to me.

WITH THE BEST WISHES SAEED DOOSTY

Do you Yahoo!?