Dear FarsiWeb Team,
e-Greetings,

I programmed a "PHP Function Library" named "phpFarsi" to solve the "Yeh (U+06CC)" and "Keheh (U+06A9)" characters problem under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000.

With this library, You no longer need to use Arabic version of "Yeh" and "Keheh" while writing your web pages:

How?

Simply use the correct Farsi "Yeh (U+06CC)" and "Keheh (U+06A9)", and let the library to detect user's operating system, then it will generate an appropriate Farsi output depending on the client-side system's compatibility. If client-side is Windows XP or higher, we'll see correct/real Farsi characters, If it's Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000, we'll see Arabic version of "Yeh" and "Keheh" as an alternative.

That's not all, the library contains lots of useful functions to control the I/O operations in Farsi web pages.

I like to release this FREE function library,
May I send my function library to you to publish it on FarsiWeb.info?

Warm regards,
Behzad