Hi all,

this is a topic not necessarily related to Faust, but it is a problem that
I encounter while using Faust and I am sure some of the developers of
environments like FaustLive or the Faust Playground have come across it as
well..

I managed to write my own architecture file that wraps the DSP in a shared
library. Now I have a program that presents a live faust coding enviroment.
The faust code is compiled live to a cpp file, which is compiled to a DLL
which is loaded by the application.

The problem arises when the faust code is changed by the user and the
DLL/dylib is recompiled and reloaded live. Somehow OSX caches the shared
library and refuses to load the newly compiled version, because it assumes
it's already loaded.

Did anyone come across this problem and think of a solution already?

Thanks!

Stijn.

--
Stijn van Beek