Hi Sarah,

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 10:07 PM, <sden...@grame.fr> wrote:

> GRAME is happy to announce the official release of FaustLive

Congrats for the release!

Will there be a source tarball to go along with the binary packages? Also,
it would be nice if you could mention the Linux distro the binary release
was built on (Ubuntu 14.04?), the different Linux distributions aren't all
that binary compatible. ;-)

A note to Arch users: The Linux binaries won't run on Arch, since it links
against older versions of libgnutls and libgcrypt. I'm currently trying to
compile it on my Manjaro box so that we can package it for the Arch User
Repositories asap. I'll also have to fix up our faust2-git package so that
it includes all required Faust-related libraries.

Cheers,
Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af