1) Compile OK now. Thanks.

2) preliminary test here on MacBook Pro 4 core 2,3 Ghz:

scalar version: faust2jaqt VoiceOfFaust.scp, running under JACK à 512 frames
==> 56% DSP CPU

vector version: faust2jaqt -vec -lv 1 -vs 512 VoiceOfFaust.scp, running under
JACK à 512 frames ==> 41% JACK DSP CPU

scheduler version: faust2jaqt -vec -lv 1 -vs 512 VoiceOfFaust.scp, running
under JACK à 512 frames ==> 24% JACK  DSP CPU, so a bit more than 2 times
faster on a 4 cores machine compared to the scalar version, not so bad….

3) for the compilation problems that you have, can you possibly use latest GIT
version ? (master branch), so that we can fix them it they still exist ?

Stéphane