On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 12:38 AM, Nycholas Maia <nyckm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1- Which is the *lasted version* of FL for Mac OSX 10.10?

No matter what the version numbers say, the MacPorts version is the latest
(mid-April git snapshot from the dev branch). And yes, it has polyphony
support, and will work with both CoreAudio and Jack (the latter requires
that you have JackOSX installed before installing FL from MacPorts).

The CA-ONLY 2.44 dmg from SourceForge will only work with CoreAudio and I'm
not sure about the status of polyphony support in that one (if it has it at
all, it's probably incomplete; I recall that Stéphane fixed some bugs in
the polyphony part right before I updated the MacPorts FL package).

> *5- Most important and urgent: *In any version of FaustLive, I could'n
> make sound connecting my M-Audio USB MIDI Keyboard.

You need to connect your MIDI keyboard with the FLW input. On the Mac I use
Not a Hat's MIDI patchbay for that purpose (it's free but not open-source):
http://notahat.com/midi_patchbay/

HTH,

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af