Thank you!

I've made some small improvements now, which is included in radium v3.9.5:

* Option to use all of the window for Faust development, not just the lower
half.
* Option to change GUI style
* Option to change LLVM optimization level.
* Remember last used window geometries.

Here's a screenshot of Radium dedicating almost all space to Faust:
http://users.notam02.no/~kjetism/faustdev.png