I could certainly look into it, I would be curious to see how it plays out.
Right now I was looking into using it for a specific project but I will use
another backend for now.

I managed to compile a simple test and run it not using the faust2javaswing
script, but as you noted in the thread above, the latency is terrible.

/Henrik