If your Faust DSP code does not end up in a single mydsp class, then you can
possibly compile several C++ classes using some additional « DSP combining »
classes that are available in architecture/faust/dsp/dsp-combiner.h

https://github.com/grame-cncm/faust/blob/master-dev/architecture/faust/dsp/dsp-combiner.h

Look also at this video + paper:

Polyphony, sample-accurate control and MIDI support for FAUST DSP using
combinable architecture files

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJagA1cEjMc

https://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwiM5I_btfXZAhWR6qQKHbR0DGoQFggxMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmusinf.univ-st-etienne.fr%2Flac2017%2Fsildes%2F13_letz-Faust-LAC.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3mmsF3xYxaU-8-ba6T_Foo

http://feever.fr/Papers/FaustDSPComponents.pdf

If you follow this pass, then you’ll probably have to:

- generate a simple dummy project using the faust2juce script

- manually generate several C++ classes (using the -cn parameter to give them
different names, so something like : faust -cn foo foo.dsp -o then foo.cpp,
faust -cn bar f bar.dsp -o bar.cpp and so on...)

- compile the C++ classes using code in dsp-combiner.h, or develop you own C++
combining code by subclassing the base « dsp » class.

Stéphane