depending on what faust version you are using, a foreign function might help. I
had to do this to do a convolution in my tambura synthesiser for exactly the
same reason

https://github.com/olilarkin/Tambura/blob/master/bridgeIR.dsp
<https://github.com/olilarkin/Tambura/blob/master/bridgeIR.dsp>

https://github.com/olilarkin/Tambura/blob/master/bridgeIR.h
<https://github.com/olilarkin/Tambura/blob/master/bridgeIR.h>

it would be great if faust’s FIR didn’t bork like this

oli