Hi everyone,

I fail to compile useable a Max/MSP external using the online compiler.
I was just about to file an issue report but I guuessed I might be
overlooking something. Is anyone of you able to help me out?

I use the preloaded example on the online compiler (process = +;), I
compile using both of these: - windows -> max-msp-64b
- windows64 -> max-msp

Both produce binaries but max always says 'no such object'.
I do know how to add stuff to Max's search path.

I tried this a couple of months ago already and it wasn't working. No I
thought I'd give it a try again but still, no luck.

Using Max 7.3.4 64 bit
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Thanks for any advice,
all the best