Wow! Merci beaucoup! :-)

Marc

Le 2018-07-21 à 10:11 AM, Albert Graef a écrit :
Hi everybody,

it was a great conference IMHO, and if you couldn't attend, you can find videos of all the presentations and the Faust award on our YouTube channel now:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAr7dIdjRWkyZfeBU1nzOQg

(Please subscribe in droves, then we might be able to get a nicer link in the future -- I think we need 100 subscriptions to be eligible for that.)

All the videos are in a single playlist which is (mostly) in 1-1 correspondence with the program at http://www.ifc18.uni-mainz.de/#program. Click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yvbWtD0asY&list=PLS2hQ1I9cbi4WFVhcBIuD259BotzQMhrO

Apologies for the subpar audio quality in some spots! While most of our equipment was working really well and our stream team (Sebastian and Wingel) did a marvelous job, our wireless mikes turned out to be rather crappy -- we'll do better next time. ;-)

If you notice any other glitches, typos in the video descriptions, etc., please let me know, so that I can fix them asap!

Enjoy! :)
Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af