Hi,

I have been trying out the faust2mathdoc script lately and have a few
questions.

1. I was getting errors from running it concerning the svg2pdf call. At
line 121 in the script the call is made to the local function
'convert_svgdirs2pdf' with the argument svg-* which points to the directory
with the svg files in it. However, Im wondering if this sould not rather be
'svg/svg-*".

Making that change takes care of the errors. Either way, though,
process.pdf fails to generate. Hence:

2. the reference in the TeX file to ../svg/svg-0/process fails.

Any suggestions about where to look next?

Thanks,
/Henrik