Hi Dario,

We fixed a bug in vector mode code generation (so when using -vec at
compilation time) in version 2.22.3 february the 4th. Are you using the -vec
mode when compiling?

If not (that is if you are using default mode which is so called « scalar »
code), the code should always behave the same.  We should really dig into this
issue. Are you able to prepare the *simplest DSP example you can* that causes
the issue and send it so me ?

Thanks.

Stéphane