Sorry for replying off-list earlier, Oleg. You're right that it could be
useful for others too.

I see why the function that we discussed wouldn't work to output sets of
values for each condition. (The others reading, see below.)

I use the "ceil" function for the cond in "if" as I want _any_ non-zero
value to result true, whereas ba.if gives false for any fractional
condition < 1. I opened an issue about this but I think that fixing it, if
bad behaviour (bad if thinking of C/C++, maybe), may break other code.

The Slack and Discord Faust channels may be drawing attention away from the
list. Perhaps we can suggest people to also post on the list besides the
channels when there's an issue.

Thanks again for your help,
Dario