Hi Francesco,

Welcome to the mailing list!

If we are very committed to open-source for Faust, nothing prevents using
Faust for closed-source software. I am thinking in particular of GeoShred
by Moforte, or Noisy a synthesizer by ExpressiveE. So if you have
Closed-Sources projects to present, they will be welcome too.

Yann

*Yann Orlarey*
Directeur scientifique/Scientific director

orla...@grame.fr <x...@grame.fr> T : +33 (0) 4 72 07 37 00
GRAME - Centre national de création musicale
11 cours de Verdun Gensoul | 69002 Lyon
www.grame.fr | facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Gramelyon/> | instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/grame_cncm/> | twitter
<https://twitter.com/GRAME_LYON>