Hi Alain,

thanks for the update!

As most of us will presumably attend remotely, is there any information
about the teleconferencing yet? If I'm not mistaken, you wanted (or had to)
go with MS Teams, is that still correct? Whatever it is, it would certainly
be useful to have some instructions about that on the conference website,
so that attendants know how to prepare beforehand, like where to register
an account if needed, and how to set up their streaming equipment.

Thanks,
Albert

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 1:37 PM bonardi <alain.bona...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear members of the Faust Community,
>

> The program of the IFC20 Conference is online on the IFC20 website:
> https://ifc20.sciencesconf.org/program
>

> As you can see, the conference will conclude on a roundtable about the
> future of Faust.
>
> *For this roundtable, we need your contributions!*
> We have identified 4 main topics. Each of them has a moderator.
> Here they are:
> -       Topic #1: Faust DSP libraries. Moderator: Romain Michon
> -       Topic #2: Faust ecosystem and embedded real-time audio in Faust.
> Moderator: Stéphane Letz
> -       Topic #3: Faust language (semantics, etc.). Moderator: Yann
> Orlarey
> -       Topic #4: The role of Faust in the creation and preservation of
> electronic music. Moderators: Alain Bonardi & João Svidzinski
>

> Your ideas and contributions are welcome. Please write to us by email and
> indicate which topic you contribute to.
> We will synthetize your ideas and organize the discussion to integrate
> them during the roundtable.
>

> Thank you in advance.
>

> Best,
>

> Alain Bonardi for the IFC20 Team