> Le 6 nov. 2020 à 23:55, Loïc Reboursiere <loicreboursi...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> I got it working !
> With "webaudiowasm-worklet" target and https protocol as you mentionned.
>
> Just in case someone else ran into the same problem, there are ways to launch
> a secure server with a local ssl key, but browsers won't recognized it as
> secure.
> So you really need a paid space on a server with security certificates so
> that you have https. If you just to test few things out, it appears that
> pythonanywhere gives access to https for free for three month with beginner's
> account.
>
> @Stéphane Letz is there a way to overcome the limitation of stereo live
> inputs, i.e access all the inputs of an external soundcard (when more than 2
> inputs) ?

In theory yes, I guess the WebAudio implantation in a given browser has to
support that: have you tried ?

> If not I guess I can switch to hexaphonic audio files instead of dealing with
> live inputs ?
> Can you elaborate on how the link between Faust audio plugin and audio files
> chosen from a HTML/JS GUI works, please ?

You mean if you want to use a  hexaphonic audio files instead of live inputs?

Right now that is no code in the JavaScript/HTML wrapper to deal with that, but
the standard way would be to use the WebAudio API, like
AudioContext.createMediaElementSource
(https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/AudioContext/createMediaElementSource)
 and connect the file reader to the Faust WebAudio node.

Stéphane