I guess you mean AudioKit right ? (https://audiokit.io)

Faust is a tool mainly to be used for the DSP part, and I understand AudioKit
is more a framework.

Note that Faust DSP are part of AudioKit in the soundpipe component:

https://github.com/AudioKit/AudioKit/tree/v5-main/Sources/soundpipe

https://github.com/AudioKit/AudioKit/search?q=faust

But the integration has somewhat been done « manually ».

(I guess the is the way other DSP libraries like STK have been integrated, see:
https://github.com/AudioKit/AudioKit/tree/v5-main/Sources/STK)

A more flexible integration of Faust in AudioKit could certainly be done, like
a faust2audiokit script that would compile a given Faust DSP program in a
ready-to-use AudioKit audio node, but this would require additional
developments.

Stéphane