Happy new year to the entire Faust community !

For sound sample support, a better way would be to use the language primitive
«soundfile »: https://faustdoc.grame.fr/manual/syntax/#soundfile-primitive, and
implement the C++ architecture file that is needed to load soundfile at init
time. Look at:

- SoundUI, the class that needs to be used with a given compiled dsp to load
soundfiles:
https://github.com/grame-cncm/faust/blob/master-dev/architecture/faust/gui/SoundUI.h,
 and that uses a concrete SoundfileReader object to load files.

- a SoundfileReader base class is described here:
https://github.com/grame-cncm/faust/blob/master-dev/architecture/faust/gui/Soundfile.h,
 it has to be implemented by concrete SoundfileReaders. We currently have:

- a libsndfile based SoundfileReader, see:
https://github.com/grame-cncm/faust/blob/master-dev/architecture/faust/gui/LibsndfileReader.h

- a JUCE base SoundfileReader, see:
https://github.com/grame-cncm/faust/blob/master-dev/architecture/faust/gui/JuceReader.h

- and a much simpler WaveReader, see:
https://github.com/grame-cncm/faust/blob/master-dev/architecture/faust/gui/WaveReader.h,
 that is only capable of loading Wave format soundfiles. I suggest starting
with this last one, and see how you can make it work in your embedded system.

Stéphane