Yes, I was about to mention pd-faustgen / pd-faustgen2 as well. But a port
pd-faustgen2 as a native LV2 plugin seems in order. Sounds like an
interesting project. ;-) However, the main issue I see with *any* Faust JIT
LV2 plugin is the manifest support, in order to support plugins with
arbitrary inputs, outputs and control ports. While LV2 supports dynamic
manifests, which would be key to this, last time I looked most plugin hosts
and/or lilv builds didn't have that enabled. That's why faust2lv2 generates
static manifests by default.

Albert

Dr. Albert Gr"af
Email: aggr...@gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/