Hi,

Thank you to everyone who answered the Faust survey. We have already
received dozens of answers and it is very instructive! But we would like to
have many more ;-).

If you haven't answered the questionnaire yet, don't hesitate to do so,
it's quick and your answers will be extremely useful for us to improve
Faust and its ecosystem.

https://forms.gle/ijYpNH9mLMeTqGMV8

Yann