Hello,

Yesterday I had problems with the web IDE. The page crashed when I was
working on some pattern matching stuff. I first thought it was a server
side problem (as Chrome reported). But I finally discovered that it was on
the client side. I fixed it by clearing the Chrome cache and cookies...

Then I had the intuition that it may be the reason of the problem I
reported few weeks ago (or you have fixed it in the meantime): the missing
labels when I tried to compile Granola's code for Mac OS X. And you know
what? It worked perfectly, I now have the labels on the Granola's OSX app
compiled on the web IDE.

The web IDE is sooo convenient. But when it occasionally misbehaves, I now
know I just have (to save my job and) clear the browser's cache and cookies.

I'm sorry to have bothered you about this OS X compilation thing.

Thanks,

jlp