Hi All, I am running into trouble again ;)
Your help is very much appreciated.

Here is my dsp file (a modified version of master_me):
https://github.com/trummerschlunk/master_me/blob/master/soundsgood09.dsp

For various reasons, I decided to go via JUCE (VST3, VST2 from faustIDE
crashing on MacOS and Win, no -double support on faustIDE). Here is my
workflow. I am on MacOS 12.15.7 for this project.
- make a juicer project with faust2juce -double soundsgood09.dsp
- copy folder containing jucer file to JUCE/Examples
- open jucer file, select VST3 and AU, save and open in Xcode
- build all in Xcode: one issue in FaustPluginProcessor.cpp:8988:39: Implicit
conversion loses integer precision: 'size_t' (aka 'unsigned long') to 'int'

The AU version runs in Reaper - yay!
The VST3 version only outputs full level saw tone - autsch!

Can someone confirm? And hopefully help please?
Thank you so much!

Klaus