Hi all,

I'm prepping materials for teaching FAUST this Fall and attempted to export
a VST via the web IDE. The resulting plugin triggered codesign errors on my
MacOS 13.2.1. I tried the typical terminal commands to remedy:

sudo xattr -cr PLUGIN.vst
sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine PLUGIN.vst
sudo codesign --force --deep --sign PLUGIN.vst

Following this, I opened Reaper and re-scanned, resulting in a crash of the
vst host, plugin still not showing up.

Does anyone have any suggestions for building audio plugins on the current
MacOS using the web IDE export options? (Hoping to find a web IDE solution
since this is in a lab where students do not have admin privileges.)

Thanks.
-Seth