Good morning,
I'm trying to use fftw to write a foreign function that can perform some
tasks based on the Fourier transform. I don't know if it will be possible
to use it, for the moment it is only an attempt.
At the moment, in the same folder, there are the .dsp file and the .h file
(with the inclusion of fftw3.h, the foreign function declared and
written).  When I try to invoke any faust2..., I get "Undefined symbols for
architecture x86_64" errors followed by the names of some functions from
the fftw package.  I installed this library via homebrew and I think the
problem at the moment may be that the gcc compiler doesn't point towards
the library.  What do you think?  I would like to find a way to solve it.

Thank you very much

Francesco Vitucci