I've played with it a little, it seems pretty cool.
The is286.com program I have protecting xkeyb from
being ran on 8086s was written using it. (Source
is copy /b'd to the binary if you want to look
at em.)  I've tried to keep Fasm updated with latest
available version with each release (it is updated quite
often).  I need to check with a different browser, but
the 1.41 DOS/Win32 zip I downloaded appeared corrupt
(well I tried a few times and each time Winzip complained).

Anyway, back to trying to find a new email program;
my current/former one began eating new messages and
corrupting my existing messages.

Jeremy