On 7 September 2017 at 01:23, Nelson, Clark wrote:
> So it looks like the only remaining questions in the C++17 table that we
> haven't considered yet are what to do about new features in the filesystem
> library.
>
> Unless someone on this list comes up with a suggestion, I'll reach out to
> Beman for ideas on that.

I started writing an email about them after the telecon, but didn't
finish it. I think in theory it's worth having separate macros for
those features , but in practice nobody has shipped a conforming
implementation of __cpp_lib_filesystem == 201603 yet, so having extra
macros for changes to that spec might not be useful. We could just
update __cpp_lib_filesystem to 201703.

If we do want macros, I suggest these names:

__cpp_lib_filesystem_relative_paths
__cpp_lib_filesystem_directory_entry_caching
__cpp_lib_filesystem_string_view