Igor Jagec wrote:
Nicu Buculei kaže:
This (attached) would be my first take.

Very nice and elegant. I like your work very much, in generally. BTW do

This label was only a *minor* modification of the cover by Máirín Duffy

you have any plans to make your wallpapers on higher resolution than
800x600? Thanks.

Are you asking about the wallpapers on my personal website? (the link in my signature) Those are vector in format (SVG) so the resolution does not matter. If you want a raster image at a certain resolution, open the file in Inkscape and export to PNG without any lack of quality (but Fedora is able to use SVG images as wallpapers).

--
nicu