Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le dimanche 12 novembre 2006 à 16:38 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :

The Fedora artwork team in concerned about usability too. So calling the work merely pretty colors is waving off the interaction designers who are involved here.

I'm not waving of the artwork team work, I wouldn't be on this list if I
didn't think they were great people, but I do think they tend to work a
bit in isolation. It's not as if the desktop list is crowded enough
something as central as a new default theme could not be discussed
there.

We might as well as have all the artwork and desktop developments in fedora-devel list itself. The lists have specific purpose. If one of the lists dont have much traffic, thats fine. Desktop team should have been discussing their plans more openly anyway.

Rahul