On 13/12/06, Nicu Buculei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Máirín Duffy wrote:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighRound2
Wow! Just wow!
I *really* like the "Squarish Artwork". Just make the colours in the
tangram balloon a little more vivid and the background sky a little less
plain and I think we have a winner.

I don't think we should use both style of balloons, I would prefer it
if we kept to the rounded ones rather than the tanagram. The
association between a balloon and speech bubble in the logo would come
pretty easy so I don't feel the need for the balloons to include an
'f'.

---

Remember back in the day this gorgeous GIMP splash screen art by tigert?

http://www.gimp.org/about/splash/splash-images/gimp_splash.1.11.png

~contemplative sigh and smile~

--
      ..// seawolf //..