John Baer wrote:
All,

I would like to make sure as we move forward that everyone that should be included is included. We are discussing changing some established processes and I would regret if these well intentioned discussions were received the wrong way.

Specifically, I do not know who supports the Fedora forum and/or the Fedora gallery but can someone touch base with these individuals. Our discussions are not critical of their excellent work and we need their help going forward.

Can you describe what kind of help you are looking for in more detail? If you just want to upload some pics into the gallery, anybody could register and do so.

Rahul