On 19/03/07, Martin Sourada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I made three mockups with whole machine. Please see attachment. Which one is the
best? I prefer the one where the pc is on the right of the monitor [1].
Attachments:
[1] preferences-system-2c16b.png
[2] preferences-system-2c16c.png
[3] preferences-system-2c16d.png

+1 on the first; the third one is more consistent with cascading the
objects but the ifrst has more clarity. I'd go for that. They look
great :)

Thanks for your efforts with Echo!