damn.. mine didn`t made it into the main 24 images.. o well.. better
luck next time.
btw.. i seem to be the only one that is know with his nickname only
(markg85) ^_^ o well.. i like my privacy.

btw.. is a contest like this gonna be held for the next fedora as well (core 8)?
i sure hope it will.

Mark.